- Make questions out of various subjects from that expression ability, thought ability and logical ability can be evaluated according to the level of high school senior class
- Select popular and simple questions from a view of history and security.
- Make questions from common subjects in both literary and science courses.
- For the fairness of an essay writing examination, make total 20 questions and choose one question at random on the day of exam.
- The manuscript paper will be used as the answer sheet.
- Regardless of the applicants' department in the school such as liberal arts or science course, the head of Evaluation department selects one topic at random for all applicants.
- An exam hour is 30 minutes and all of the testees are taking the exam at the same time.
- Testees have to use black or blue pens on the answer sheet which is manuscript paper. (Do not use a pencil on the answer sheet).
- Do not write a tile, and just write a text.
- Organize the title with a introduction, a main issue, and a conclusion.
- Make the assay within an amount of 800 letters (involves spacing words).
- Follow grammar rules and the usage of manuscript paper.