The mission of the Air Force Academy is to cultivate the elite Air Force officers who will lead the aerospace era and devote themselves to the national development.
Goal of Education
- Fostering the spirit of democracy and democratic citizenship
- Establishing thorough military spirit of serving country and self-sacrifice
- Improving military-specific knowledge and its application capability
- Developing creative and scientific problem-solving ability
- Cultivating aero-physical strength and commandership
- As citizens of a democratic nation, the cadets should abide by the national laws, and be patriotic to do best to protect the independence and freedom of the nation.
- The cadets should have knowledge of humanities, society, natural science, applied science and military science which is necessary to become Air Force officers. Cadets should be capable to perform high level of science, sense of judgment regarding values and be able to solve problems among individuals or groups.
- The cadets should develop psychological and physical qualities required for fighters and learn aeronautical space life