Mission and Objectives
The Republic of Korea Air Force Academy's mission is to educate, train, and discipline cadets to internalize the values of duty, honor, and loyalty, to ultimately produce elite Air Force officers of character and professionalism motivated to dedicate themselves for the country.
ROKAFA graudates and Air Force officers:
- Live honorably and earn trust through respect for human dignity, truthful earnest, and moral courage.
- Do not quit and maintain academic, military, and physical capabilities.
- Guide and inspire followers to accomplish challenging tasks, and always lead by example even in extreme situations.
- Think critically, make reasonable decisions, and display creative problem solving capabilities.
- Demonstrate teamwork based on clear and logical communication, and effective iteration.
- Lead, operate, and build Air Force weapon systems and aerospace power through scientific reasoning and engineering application.
- Understand social and cultural diversity, and conduct appropriate interactions.
- Understand national security in the scope of international political, economical, and military environments, and dedicate themselves as security experts.
- Strive to learn and explore ceaselessly, and devote themselves as professional leader in all areas of the Air Force, the Armed Forces, and the country.
- Equip themselves with the iron will and faith to always triumph in battles.